If you are a devoted makeup enthusiastic and want to become a professional makeup artist then this program is tailored specially for you!
Get ready to be supplied with a complete guide to starting your career. From informative sessions to one-to-one coaching sessions.
►Due to the lack of the makeup study market in Egypt for a comprehensive approach to each of the basics of Hollywood make-up grouped with the oriental approach in clear and steady steps, Make-to-Talk Academy was established and it is the first Arab academy with a clear curriculum that includes the basics of cinematic makeup taught in Hollywood and its application in oriental brides.
► Professional Makeup Artistry Program Level 1 includes:
- Basic skincare unit:
• Identify client's Skin Type
• Basic Skin Care Routine
• Apply Bridal Facial Cleansing Steps
• Types of Exfoliation
• Types of Masks
• Types of Moisturizers
• Difference between Toner, thermal water, and Micellar
• Types of Cleansers
- Makeup Theory Unit:
• Able to answer questions regarding positive attitude and professional and sanitary workspace.
• Highlight and Shadow 2 dimensional objects to look like 3D
• Able to identify the bone structure, skin tone, skin condition, coloration, imperfections, and positive
and negative aspects of the face
- Base unit:
• Able to identify skin undertones and shades.
• Correct makeup to match the model's skin tone.
• Able to properly apply a base to a model in an even application.
- Corrective unit:
• Able to apply concealers to correct negative colors and blemishes in as thin as application as possible.
- highlights and shadow unit:
• Able to correct nose shape using shadow and highlight with cream and powder products.
• Able to highlight and shadow for the cheekbone and jawline for different face shapes.
- Eye unit:
Correct eyebrows using the classic eyebrow theory and graphs
Powder correction, Gel correction and Messy eyebrows mascara styling
Eyebrows using hair by hair technique
Able to correct various eye shapes using eye contour with highlight and shadow
1) Eyes based on Shape
2) Eyes based on Distance
3) Eyes based on crease
Able to apply the 4 classic eyeliner positions
1) Straight liner
2) Natural liner
3) Fashion liner for hooded eyes
4) Glamour Liner
Able to curl eyelashes and apply mascara
Able to apply false eyelashes
- Lip unit:
• Able to apply lip color using the point to point method.
lip shape correction
- Beauty makeup unit:
• Able to apply a 100% corrective makeup in 40 minutes
- Natural makeup unit:
• Able to do natural makeup in 30 minutes.
- Beginners Bridal unit:
1) Able to apply half smokey eyeshadow look.
2) Able to apply a smokey eyeshadow look.
3) Able to apply a retro makeup look.
- Bonus Look: Able to apply Spotlight eyeshadow look.
A student must pass a written exam and a 100% corrective makeup final exam to receive the certification
►About the Instructor:
- Bridal makeup Artist since 2014
- Bridal Makeup Master Class by Alaa El Tounsy
- Brazilian Master Class by Phillipie Meghales
- Editorial Master Class & Workshop Masoma Hashim
- Master Contour Samir Khouzami
- MasterClass Hanan Al Najada
- Masterclass Hend AlJaber
- Master Class Jacob Lambaz
- SKIN CARE CERTIFICATION FROM Korean Academy SOME
- Certification from Italy, MUD LEVEL 2
airbrush, Avant-garde Makeup, bridal, TV & editorial Makeup, magazine & studio Makeup, and high fashion Makeup.
► Benefits of being a student in MUA:
• Special Discount from The Makeup Shop for Academy students.
• Free Skin Care Class.
• Features on our social media platforms.
• Goodie Bag.
• Professional Photo Session.
• Certificate of Graduation.
► 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲: